As we age, we sometimes need a little help making our daily routines easier. If you or someone you know suffers from aging ailments or from issues related to injuries, this medical raised shower seat can give you the power to regain your freedom and live an assistance-free life. This HomCom medical grade shower seat with stability suction and removable arms provides a stable, waterproof place to sit while showering or bathing. Durable padded arms can be independently attached and removed without the need for tools to help accommodate injuries or larger occupants. Each leg is equipped with a suction foot to help stabilize this chair in the shower. The polyethylene seat is drilled to help water drain and prevent slipping from standing pools of water. This chair is lightweight and portable and supports up to 300 lbs. Don't let age or past injuries stop you from living the kind of life you want to live. Live better, and assistance-free, with a medical shower seat from HomCom.
- Individually detachable arms on each side of the chair
- Drainage holes in the seat to reduce slipping and water pooling
- Suction tips on each leg for improved stability
- Durable aluminum frame and a polyethylene seat
- Adjustable seat height from 16.5” to 21.5” from the floor
- Lightweight and compact making it perfect for travel
- Upc: 799932987694
- Color: White
- Overall size: 21"L x 16-17.5"W x 28.5"-33"H
- Seat size: 15.5"L x 13"W x 2"H
- Seat height: 16.5" - 21.5"
- Supporting tube diameter: 1"
- Backrest height: 13"
- Handle height: 6" from seat, 12" overall
- Max. Weight capacity: 300lbs
- Product weight: 8.4lbs