Aosom LLC. would like to keep you up-to-date on offers and news about our products and services via email, but only if you would like us to. Your privacy is very important to us which is why we want to make sure you're always in control of what we do with your personal information. This is our client contact promise:
• We will never pass your personal information to anyone outside of our business for them to use for their own advertising purposes
• We will only use your details to help you make the most out of what we have to offer. This includes:
• Tips and management to help you get the best out of your products;
• Details of new products and services;
• Exclusive offers;
• Or simply, to get your feedback
• We will make sure our contact with you is applicable, based on the information we have
That’s why we’ve established this privacy and cookies policy which:
• Describes the natures of personal data that we collect;
• Describes how and why we collect and use your personal data;
• Describes when and why we will share personal data within Aosom LLC and with other associations; and
• describes the rights and choices you have when it comes to your personal data;
We offer an extensive range of products and services, so we want you to be clear about what this Policy covers. This Policy applies to you if you use our services. Using our services means:
• shopping with us online, or over the phone, or otherwise using any of the websites where this Policy is posted.
This Policy also applies if you contact us or we contact you about our services.
Our third-party suppliers & companies may need to collect and use your personal data to fulfil your order.
Information about the services that we offer to you (including for example, the things we have provided to you, when and where, what you paid, the way you use our products, services, and so on);
Your account login details, as well as your user name and chosen password;
Information about any device you have used to access our services (such as your device's brand and model, browser or IP address) and how you use our services. If you use our websites, we try to categorize when and how you use those websites too;
Your communication details and details of the emails and other electronic communications you receive from us, including whether that communication has been opened and if you have clicked on any links within that communication. We want to ensure that our communications are beneficial for you, so if you don't open them or don't click on any links in them, we recognise we need to improve our Services.
• Manage accounts held with us
• Process your orders and refunds
We process your personal data so that we can manage your customer accounts, offer you with the goods and services you require to purchase. And aid you with any orders and refunds you may ask for.
Manage and advance our day-to-day operations
• Manage and advance our Websites
Some cookies are required, so you should not disable these if you want to be able to use all our website features. You can restrict other cookies, but this may affect your shopper experience.
• Develop and improve our product range, services, stores, information technology systems, know-how and the way we communicate with you
We rely on the use of personal data to carry out market and internal research as well as advancements, also to improve our information technology systems (including security) and our product range & services. This allows us to better assist you as a customer.
• Detect and prevent fraud or other misconduct
It is imperative for us to monitor how our Services are used to detect and prevent fraud, misuse of services as well as other crimes. This helps us to make sure that you can safely use our Services.
Personalise your experience
• Use your online browsing activities as well as your online purchases to help us better comprehend you as a customer and offer you tailored suggestions and services.
Observing your browsing behaviour as well as purchases, permit us to tailor our offers and services. This helps us fulfil your needs as a customer.
We want to ensure that we offer you with marketing communications, including online advertising that are relevant to your interests. To accomplish this, we also measure your responses to promotion communications relating to products and services we provide. Which also means we can offer you products and services that better meet your requirements as a customer.
You can alter your marketing choices when you register with us and at any time after that.
You also have choices when it comes to online advertising. We set out underneath your choices when it comes to cookies, and how you can govern your online behavioural advertising preferences.
Connect and interact with you
• Contact you about our Services, via email or by responding to social media posts that you have directed at us.
We want to aid you better as a customer, so we use personal data to provide clarification or support in response to your communications
• Manage promotions and competitions you take part in.
We need to process your personal data so that we can manage the promotions and competitions you choose to enter.
• Invite you to take part and manage customer surveys, questionnaires and other market research activities supported by Aosom LLC. as well as other 3rd party companies.
• if the law or a civic authority says we must share the personal data;
• if we need to share personal data to establish, exercise or protect our legal rights (this includes providing personal data to others for the purposes of preventing fraud and reducing credit hazard);
• to an organization we sell or transfer (or enter into dialogs to sell or transfer) any of our dealings, rights, or requirements to under any agreement we may have with you. If the transfer or sale is successful, the organization receiving your personal data can use it in the same manner as us; or
• to any other entity entitled to ownership of our business.
We use information security measures such as firewalls and data encryption, and we enforce physical access controls to our buildings and files to keep this data safe.
• We only authorise access to employees who need it to carry out their job responsibilities.
• We protect the security of your information whilst it is being transmitted, by encrypting it, using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL).
• We enforce physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage, processing and disclosure of personal data. We may ask for proof of identity before we share your personal data with you.
• We will reveal only the last four digits of your credit card number when confirming an order.
However, whilst we take appropriate technical and organisational measures to safeguard your personal data, please note that we cannot guarantee the security of any personal data that you transfer over the internet to us.
The personal data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the United States of America. It may also be processed by companies operating outside the US who work for us or for one of our service providers.
We will put in place appropriate protection to make sure your personal data remains adequately protected and treated in line with this Policy.
When you register with us we will ask if you would like to receive marketing communications, and you can change your marketing choices online, by phone or in writing at any time.
We also value hearing your views to help us to improve our Services, so we may contact you for market research purposes. However, you always have the choice regarding whether to take part take in our market research.
Cookies are small data files that allow a website to collect and store a range of data on your desktop computer, laptop or mobile device.
Cookies help us to provide important features and functionality on our Websites, and we use them to improve your customer experience.
Improve the way our Website works
Cookies allow us to improve the way our website operate so that we can personalise your experience and allow you to best use many of their useful features.
Improve the performance of our Website
Cookies can help us to understand how our website is being used, for example, by telling us if you receive an error messages as you browse.
These Cookies collect data that is mostly aggregated and anonymous.
Deliver relevant online advertising
Cookies used for this purpose are often placed on our website by other 3rd party companies, always with our permission. These Cookies may collect information about your online behaviour, such as your IP address, the website you arrived from and information about your purchase history or the content of your shopping basket. This means that you may see our adverts on our website and on other 3rd party companies’ websites. You may also see adverts for other organisations on our Websites.
To help us to deliver online advertising that is relevant to you, we may also combine data we collect through your desktop computers browser cookies, or other devices with other data that we have collected.
Measure the effectiveness of our marketing communications, including online advertising
Cookies can tell us if you have seen a specific advert, and how long it has been since you have seen it. This information allows us to measure the effectiveness of our online advertising campaigns and control the number of times an advert is shown.
Your choices when it comes to Cookies
You can use your browser settings to accept or reject new Cookies and to delete existing Cookies. You can also set your browser to notify you each time new Cookies are placed on your computer or other device. You can find more detailed information about how you can manage Cookies at the All About Cookies and Your Online Choices websites.
If you choose to disable some or all Cookies, you may not be able to make full use of our Websites. For example, you may not be able to add items to your shopping basket, proceed to checkout, or use any of our products and services that require you to sign in.
Access and adjustment of you own data
As per law you have the right to access data that we hold about you.
This is often called as "Subject Access Request". If we agree that we are obliged to give personal date to yourself or someone acting on your behalf, we will provide the data accordingly at NO charge.
Before giving individual data to you or someone else on your behalf, we may request verification of character and adequate date regarding your communication with us that we can find on record. If any of the data we hold about you is inaccurate or obsolete, you may request to amend it.
Should you choose to practice these rights, please get in touch with us as set out underneath.
Right to or limit our processing of your data
You possess the right to object us handling your data if we are not qualified to utilize any of it any more on, to have your data erased if we are keep it too long or have its processing restricted in certain circumstances.
If you may want to practice these rights, please get in touch with us as set out underneath.
Toll-Free phone number
Write to us at
27150 SW Kinsman Rd,
Wilsonville, OR 97070
United States of America