trolling motor. Offering up to 50 pounds of thrust, this 12V motor is able to cruise through freshwater or saltwater so you can enjoy yourself on the water no matter where you are. The 5" telescoping handle allows for five forward speeds and three speeds in reverse. The motor can be mounted in ten different positions with the lever lock bracket to make installing extra simple. With a composite shaft and metal head this motor is exceptionally sturdy and durable so you can take it on all sorts of adventures.
Find a new fishing hole or take the family out on a boat trip this summer with this versatile and durable trolling motor.
- 5 forward speeds and 3 reverse speeds
- Composite shaft made for durability
- Metal head to for added support
- 10 different positions for lever lock bracket
- 5" adjustable telescoping handle
- Comfortable handle for improved steering
- Assembly required
- Control Box: 18"- 22"L x 5"W x 5.5"H
- Telescopic Handle: Dia. 1.5"
- Grip: 5"L
- Pole: 34"L x 1.25" diameter
- Motor: 13"L x Dia. 3.5"
- Propeller: Dia. 8" x 2.25"W
- Mounting Bracket Clamp: 3.5"W
- Battery Cables: 54"L
- Motor Power: 564W
- Thrust: 50lbs
- Input Voltage: 12V
- Max. Speed: 6.5 KM/H
- Weight Capacity: 5-7 persons
The battery for this motor is sold separately.