The Soozier Upright Stationary Exercise Bike w/LCD Monitor offers maximum workout for minimum dollar. This low impact, full body exercise machine reduces stress on joints, decreasing the risk of injury when compared to a treadmill or similar equipment. The easy to read LCD display monitors vital functions including time, distance, speed, heart rate and calories. Adjustable seat height, handlebar height and resistance allows you to modify your workout to one that’s right for you. The built-in wheels allow for easy portability around the house. Look to Soozier for when you want a safe and effective cardio workout right in the comfort of your home.
- Compact upright belt drive exercise bike with resistance adjustment and LCD monitor
- LCD displays time, distance, calories, speed and heart rate
- Adjustable seat height, handlebar height and tension resistance knob
- Pedals made of non-slip aluminum alloy material
- Built-in wheels allow for easy portability
- Silent 28 lb flywheel for quiet operation
- Sturdy steel frame and heavy-duty crank for extra stability
- Simple assembly required, water bottle and manual included
- Color: Silver
- Material: Steel, PVC, ABS
- Drive Method: Belt
- Overall Dimensions: 37.8"L x 20.1"W x 40.6"H
- Seat Height: 33.9"- 43.3"H (13 level adjustable)
- Handlebar Height: 35.8"- 40.6"H (7 level adjustable)
- Handlebar Width: 20"
- Wheel Size: Φ17.5"
- Seat Size: 10.24"L x 5.91"W
- Water Bottle: 8.5"L
- Pedals: 5.75"L x 4"W
- Display Screen: 6.5"L x 4.25"W
- Net Weight: 77lbs
- Weight Capacity: 240 lbs
- 2 AA batteries required (not included)