If you work in an industry where you need to view small, hard to reach places such as plumbing or working with cars this flexible inspection camera is the right tool for you.
With the one meter long tube you can snake the end into hard to reach areas and use the two inch TFT-LCD color monitor to get a live feed of what you are looking at. The end of the camera is able to light up with four bright LED lights so you are able to light up the area or if you want to see it in the dark you can use the night vision feature for a reach of up to one and a half meters away. Made of lightweight but durable plastic with a comfortable rubber grip handle so you can easily hold this in one hand and work at the same time. The end of the hose comes with three unique accessories which include a hook, a magnet and a mirror.
This flexible inspection camera is the perfect device for viewing any hard to reach or dark space.
- Night vision function and LED lights for seeing in the dark
- 2" TFT-LCD color monitor for enhanced viewing
- Includes three attachments for the camera tip: hook, magnet and mirror
- Comes with carrying case for easy storage
- Color: Red
- Overall size: 47.5"L x 3.5"W x 2.5"H
- Carry case: 13.25"L x 3.3"W x 8.5"H
- Screen and handle (without cord): 9.5"L x 3.5"W x 2.5"H
- Handle: 4.75"L x 1.5"W
- Camera cable: 38.5"L
- Imaging sensor: CMOS
- Total pixels: 640 x 480
- View angle: 45°
- Night vision range: 1.5m
- Power supply: 4 x AA batteries (not included)
- Tube diameter: 9mm
- Waterproof: ip67 (only for image head)
- LCD screen type: 2" TFT-LCD color monitor