PawHut Outdoor Dog Kennel Galvanized Steel Fence with Cover Secure Lock Mesh Sidewalls for Backyard 181" x 181" x 91.25"
- - SPACIOUS INTERIOR: The large enclosed space of this chain link dog fence offers ample room for your pet to exercise and play in a secure outdoor space.
- - SOLID STRUCTURE: This dog kennel is made with a solid galvanized metal frame for a structure that is stable and suitable for daily use.
- - SAFE AND SECURE: This metal dog playpen with a lockable door keeps your pets safe from predators and other hazards while outdoors. Suitable for most medium animals including dogs, rabbits, ducks, and chickens.
- - PROTECTIVE TARP COVER: Made with Oxford fabric with silver coating and includes UV protection to prevent ripping and fading. Durable elastic cords hold the cover securely to the frame for a snug fit. The pitched roof on the kennel for dogs allows water, debris, and light snow to easily run off instead of accumulating.
- - DOG KENNEL INFORMATION: Overall Dimension: 181" L x 181" W x 91.25" H, Wall Height: 71.75", Canopy Size: 181" L x 181" W x 19.75" H, Door Size: 25.5" W x 69.25" H, Assembly required.
|Overall Dimensions||181" L x 181" W x 91.25" H|
|Mesh Size||2.5" L x 2.5" W|
|Material||Iron, Oxford cloth|
|Number of Doors||1|
PawHutYour pets are your family, and we understand that they deserve nothing but the best. We're always pushing for higher quality on our pet furniture, accessories, and living essentials to make sure that you feel as connected to your furry family as possible. Dogs, cats, birds, small animals, rabbits, and chickens all are taken care of under PawHut's roof. Show the appreciation they deserve with PawHut.
Your dog can enjoy a safe and fun outdoor space with this dog kennel from PawHut! It provides plenty of space for your pet to play, exercise and rest out in the fresh air. A solid galvanized metal frame creates a stable structure suitable for daily use. The lockable design keeps your dog safe from predators and other hazards while outside. The tarp cover keeps your pet out of the rain and into a shady area. The pitched roof allows water, debris, and light snow to easily run off.
- - The enclosed dog kennel offers ample room for your pet to exercise and play
- - Solid galvanized for a stable structure ready for daily use
- - Canopy top offers protection from the rain and sun
- - This metal chain link dog fence includes a lockable door for convenient access and extra safety
- - Suitable for dogs, rabbits, ducks, chickens and other similar sized pets
- NOTE: The product is large and relatively heavy, so it is recommended that 2-3 people install it.
- - Color: Silver
- - Material: Galvanized Steel, 210D Oxford Cloth
- - Overall Dimension: 181" L x 181" W x 91.25" H
- - Wall Height: 71.75"
- - Canopy Size: 181" L x 181" W x 19.75" H
- - Door Size: 25.5" W x 69.25" H
- - Chain Link Spacing: 2.5" L x 2.5" W
- - Item Label: D02-049V02
Customer PhotosSee more customer images
This company is outstanding in customer service. I would recommend their products to anyone, as if it doesn't meet your needs, they are quick to help you deal with any potential problem. If you purchase this pen, be prepared to support the hardware from the middle to make it secure with the top cover on it. Put away
The next day I opened box 1, and separated the labeled pipes, and was happy to see the spring clips where the pipes fit together. First of all let me tell you I am 66 years old and built this by myself, enough about me. The assembly of the frame was way easier than I had been planning for, I had the frame put together in 4 hours, the instructions were very a curate as to exactly show which piece fit with each piece, see photo 1 of the frame assembled. I had a problem doing the chain link install as it is rather heavy, but using the wires that was used for shipping worked great in supporting the chain link fencing around the frame. The chain link fencing took me 4 more hours to install, including using the 400 wire pieces to fasten to the frame (see picture 2). That was as far as I went on day 1, remember I am 66 and building this by myself. I had approx 2 feet extra chain link fencing, when I opened the box I wasn't sure it would be long enough.
On day 2 I finished putting the 400 wire ties on the top of the frame, and made sure the door worked, which works perfectly. At this point I used the self tapping screws to support the entire structure so it would stay secure, at this point, the entire kennel could be used, but I still had to place the cover on it, thinking ahead when I put the wire ties, I made sure the ends if the ties were under the frame. Now the last part, I unfolded the cover, and seeing that there were 4 grommets on 2 ends and only 1 for the top bar at the top of the roof, mad it easy to see how it fit. So I slid the cover over the side, and over the top to the next side. And fastened with the 10 bungee cord ties, (Pic 3) at this point I am done, much easier than I had thought 12 hours by myself, I had planned 3 days. You can see in the 3rd picture, it is not for dogs, for me, it is to give my rabbits exercise.
This dog run is strong, exceptional quality, instructions were spot on. I am very pleased. Put away
the kennel. Would not ever uy anything else from Aosom