HomCom 30" Oxford Fabric Tufted Upholstered X Leg Storage Ottoman Bench - Light Blue
Price drop 11% OFFSave $5
Limited time offer – don’t miss your chance to save!
Out of stock
4-7 business days
- DESIGNER STYLE: Enhance the look of your fashion-forward home with our tufted upholstered Oxford x leg storage ottoman bench which features a rectangular frame and X-frame legs ideal for your living room bedroom or entryway.
- COMFORTABLE BENCH SEAT: The thickly padded foam cushion top provides you with complete comfort and support when used as additional seating.
- AMPLE STORAGE SPACE: A soft closing large lid opens to reveal ample storage space that can easily hold blankets pillows shoes or other miscellaneous household items.
- STURDY SOLID BASE: The solid upper frame of this bench is further supported by X-frame hardwood feet that can support up to 330 lbs. ensuring worry-free seating and storage.
- DURABLE FABRIC: Elegant Oxford fabric covers this designer bench making it more durable wear-resistant for easy cleaning and giving it a contemporary modern aesthetic that can make any room more stylish.
Finding the right style is necessary to help bring a room together. This stylish and chic HomCom tufted fabric ottoman storage bench is the perfect fit for any living room bedroom or entryway. It features a beautiful stitched exterior with tufting and a sturdy wooden tray. The roomy interior allows you to store any loose items like remote controls or extra pillows and blankets. With a durable wooden frame and sturdy X-frame legs this ottoman is great for sitting or resting your feet on. Whether you are using it as an eating surface a storage unit or just to put your feet up the HomCom Ottoman will be a great addition to your home.
- 30" tufted ottoman storage bench
- Padded top designed for comfort and as a stylish sitting area
- Hinged top opens to reveal storage space for assorted items
- Durable wood-finished X-frame base holds up to 330 pounds of weight
The State of California Health and Safety Code Section 25249.6, et seq., commonly known as Prop. 65, requires products to be labeled if any of over 809 chemicals are present even in trace amounts. WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Toluene diisocyanate, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.