The HOMCOM commode transport chair offers portability for the elderly and disabled. With an aluminum frame, padded plastic seat and backrest, detachable bucket and seat, and 4 castors with brakes, our accessibility chairs are designed to improve the quality of life for people with mobility limitations. Waterproof materials mean this chair can be used to shower, while the removable bucket allows for assisted use of the toilet.
- - Ideal for the elderly or disabled to assist in mobility and transportation. Also can be used over the toilet
- - Waterproof design makes it easy to move under a shower as a shower chair
- - Durable and lightweight aluminum alloy material
- - Comfortable commode chair with padded cushion seat and backrest
- - Large rectangular detachable bucket and seat for easy and complete cleaning
- - 4 castor wheels with brakes for smooth movement and to stay locked in place
- - Flip-up armrest and sway-away footrest design makes nursing work easier
- - Adjustable seat height for a variety of needs
- - Supports up to 300lbs of weight
- - Assembly required
- - Color: Blue, White
- - Material: Aluminum Alloy, PP, PU leather
- - Overall Dimension: 21" L x 37.75" D x 35.5"-38.5" H
- - Seat Size: 17.25" W x 17" D
- - Seat Height Top of Seat: 19.25"-21.25"
- - Bucket Size: 14.75" L x 8.75" W x 4.5" H
- - Wheels Diameter: Ф5"
- - Armrest Size: 2" W x 10.25" L
- - Distance Between Armrests: 17.25" W