The HOMCOM accessibility commode transport chair offers portability, privacy, and independence for the elderly and disabled. With a robust aluminum frame, padded plastic seat and backrest, detachable bucket and seat, and four waterproof castors with brakes, our accessibility chairs are designed to improve quality of life for people with mobility limitations. Waterproof materials mean this chair can be used to shower, while the removable bucket allows for assisted use of the toilet, giving the user the freedom to participate in everyday routines easily and safely. HOMCOM provides independence with this accessibility chair and will help improve the quality of life in the process.
- •Ideal for the elderly or disabled to assist in mobility and transportation
- •Waterproof design makes it easy to move under a shower and be used as a shower chair
- •Robust frame made from durable and lightweight aluminum alloy material
- •Comfortable commode chair with padded cushion seat and backrest
- •Large rectangular detachable bucket and seat for easy and complete cleaning
- •4 waterproof castor wheels with brakes for smooth movement and to stay locked in place
- •Flip-up armrest and sway-away footrest design makes nursing work easier
- •Adjustable seat height for a variety of needs
- •Supports up to 300 lbs of weight
- •Assembly required
- Color: Black, White; - Material: Aluminum Alloy, PP, PU leather
- Overall Dimension: 18.75" W (knob to knob) x 33.75" D x 36" - 39" H
- Seat Size: 17.25" W x 16.75" D
- Seat Height Top of Seat: 19.25" - 22.25" H
- Bucket Size: 14.75" L x 8.5" W x 4.25" H
- Wheels Diameter: 5"
- Wheel Width: 1-1/4"
- Armrest Size: 10-1/4" L x 2" W
- Distance Between Armrests, Screw to Screw: 17" W
- Footrest Adjustment Increments: (3) 1" each adjustment
- Rear Opening Over Toilet No Bucket: 13.75" W x 16" D x 17"- 20" H