Enjoy a relaxing vibrating massage and soothing lumbar heat treatment with this faux leather heated vibrating massage recliner chair from HomCom. Whether you're reclined and reading a book, watching a movie or simply sitting and enjoying a massage, the overstuffed upholstery provides a soft seat while five different pre-programmed modes and two varying intensity levels help you find complete relaxation. Eight vibration massage motors target zones in the upper and lower back, thighs and calves, which the user can activate all at once or select individually. The chair is stable and supportive with a metal steel frame, 360-degree swivel, 150-degree adjustable recline and the ability to hold up to 330 lbs. A remote control and two cup holders are included for optimum convenience. Release the stress of a long day with your own personal massage therapist right in your own living room with this amazing, all in one massage recliner.
- Two cup holders provide places to hold your drink as you relax
- Vibration and heating functions promote healthy blood circulation
- Adjustable backrest reclines and leg rest comes out for you to lay back
- Rocks and can spin 360 degrees
- Four massaging focal areas
- Five preset massaging functions
- Two different speeds, high and low, as well as heated massage
- Comes with attached remote
- Overall: 32"L x 34"W x 42"H
- Seat: 21.25"L x 20.5"W x 18.75"H(from ground)
- Armrests: 15"L x 6.25"W x 6.75"H(from seat)
- Back Thickness: 6"
- Back Height (seat to top): 25"
- Distance inside between chair arms: 21"