HOMCOMYour home is your castle, and HOMCOM has what you need to live and relax in royal style. If you can think it, chances are we've got it. We've got you covered in the kitchen, dining room, living room, and beyond, in just about any style you're looking for. Houses are versatile, and we want to make your house feel like home.
Want to add more brilliance to your house as well as keep the stuff organized for space saving? Our HOMCOM credenza with window pane doors can give you a neat space at home. This sideboard buffet is designed in a minimalist style which looks elegant and can fit in any decoration. This credenza storage cabinet is constructed of selected MDF board and features a middle adjustable shelf & a bottom shelf for versatile storage. 2 tempered glass doors make the sideboard convenient for you to find your items at a glance. As a combination of elegance and functionality the unit is compatible with various decoration styles and can perfectly fit your living room kitchen bathroom entrances etc. Just add this sideboard to the corner of the kitchen or living room to enhance style and convenience with elegance.
- - Sturdy M2 grade MDF construction with oil painting for a long-lasting use
- - An adjustable shelf and a bottom shelf provide ample storage space
- - Can be used in any room including the kitchen bathroom bedroom hallways etc.
- - Simplistic and minimalist style brings a brand-new feeling of style and a classic look
- - Transparent glass-paneled doors to find items as a glance
- - Easy to assemble and maintain
- - Color: Grey
- - Material: Glass MDF board
- - Overall Dimensions: 31.5" L x 11'W x 33" H
- - Single Door Size: 13.25" L x 17.5" H
- - Metal Handle Size: Φ1" x 0.8" H
- - Inner Shelf Size: 27.5" L x 9.5" D x 0.5" T
- - Distance from the middle hole to either end: 8.75"
- - Inner Shelf Adjustable Distance: 2.5"
- - Bottom Shelf Size: 29.5" L x 10.25" D x 8.25 H"
- Height from ground: 4"
- - Total Weight Capacity: 66 lbs
- - Each Shelf Weight Capacity: 22 lbs
- - Net Weight: 30 lbs
- - Certification: P2