PawHutYour pets are your family, and we understand that they deserve nothing but the best. We're always pushing for higher quality on our pet furniture, accessories, and living essentials to make sure that you feel as connected to your furry family as possible. Dogs, cats, birds, small animals, rabbits, and chickens all are taken care of under PawHut's roof. Show the appreciation they deserve with PawHut.
Constructed from high-quality Fir wood with a treated finish this outdoor chicken coop from PawHut is made to match your home and garden. A water-based paint gives a green finish to a chicken coop that has an expansive living area for your chickens. With the spacious indoor area and sizeable fenced outside area, your chickens own a series of options both to hide from the elements and to enjoy the sun. A variety of accommodating features including a 2-part chicken nesting box with a hinged top that offers an easy way to deposit and collect eggs perches inside for your chickens to roost on during the day or night a ramp for quick access to the inside and screened windows that allow for proper ventilation and airflow. Improve your backyard and the life of your chickens today with this lovely large chicken coop from PawHut.
- - Not Medium size measure 83" in length and 36" in width extra-large size suitable for multiple chickens
- - Spacious indoor nesting area and large outdoor run
- - Heavy-duty wire enclosure
- - Removable droppings tray
- - Weather-resistant treated wood and green asphalt composite roof
- - Multiple doors and a double-wide nesting box
- - Assembly Required
- - Color: Green
- - Material: Fir Wood Metal Wire
- - Overall Dimensions: 83.85" L x 35.75" W x 48" H
- - Nesting Box: 11.75" L x 29.75" W x 15.25" H
- - Main Nest Door: 27" L x 35.5" W x 48" H
- - Running Box Door: 67" L x 35.5" W x 35" H
- - Inside Door: 10.75" L x 14.75" W
- - Climbing Ladder Size: 30" L x 7" W x 1" H
- - Waste Tray: 30" L x 20.5" W x 1.25" H
- - Net Weight: 83 lbs
- NOTE: Buyer to determine the number of pets that will fit in the coop depending on breed and size.