PawHut Double-Decker Cat Luxury Lower Level Litter Box and Upper Level House - Grey
PawHutYour pets are your family, and we understand that they deserve nothing but the best. We're always pushing for higher quality on our pet furniture, accessories, and living essentials to make sure that you feel as connected to your furry family as possible. Dogs, cats, birds, small animals, rabbits, and chickens all are taken care of under PawHut's roof. Show the appreciation they deserve with PawHut.
This double-decker cat litter box storage cabinet from PawHut is the perfect solution to help keep your litter box stylishly concealed while keeping it easily accessible to your cats. The upper floor is a comfortable bedroom and the lower floor is the bathroom area. The 2-in-1 design saves space and provides more floor space. It can even be used as a vertical bedside table by your bed to let your cat sleep with you (but we both know that your cat will just hop on your bed). Constructed from durable engineered wood with non-toxic coating creates a safe and easy to clean cabinet your kitty will love. Designed to fit most sizes and style litter pans this cat litter box end table with a side entrance will be a great addition to your indoor space. This cat litter box cabinet is a comfortable way for both you and your cat to have a harmonious relationship.
- - Double layer design makes the product very practical and saves space
- - Can be used as cat litter enclosure or house
- - Environmentally friendly materials and paint make the product surface smooth and easy to clean
- - A large hole in the front of the upper layer for cat to enter and exit easily
- - Covered cat boxes help trap odors
- - Color: Grey
- - Material: MDF
- - Overall Dimension: 20"L x 21.75"W x 33"H
- - Upper Level Dimensions: 18.5"L x 20"W x 13.75"H
- - Lower Level Dimensions: 18.5"L x 20"W x 17.75"H
- - Front Door Opening Size: 9"L x 9"H
- - Lower Door Opening Size: 19.7"L x 15.6" H
- - Round hole between upper and lower level: Φ7.5"
- - Weight Capacity: 66lbs
- - Certification: MDF P2 Test Report