As the year grows old and the temperature starts to drop you may begin to worry about feral felines that you see in your neighborhood. Outside cats may need help finding shelter during the cold winter months. While it's true that cats have furry winter coats to help them deal with the weather they still need a warm and dry shelter to escape the chill. Here at Pawhut we've listened to your concerns and have created the ultimate solution for your worries with our line of heated cat houses. No matter how resourceful a cat may be they'll thank you for this meaningful contribution. You'll feel better having made a positive difference in the life of a cat too.
- - Heated house keeps cats warm and sheltered when the weather takes a turn for the worse
- - Features 1 window at each front and back to ensure breathability
- - Heat pad includes a berber fieece cloth cover for additional warmth and comfort
- - Zippered roof allows for a quick and simple zip together design meaning that no tools are required
- - Color: Brown
- - Material: 600D Oxford ClothPearl fabric Foam
- - Overall Dimensions: 20.5" L x 17.5" W x 16.5" H
- - Heating Pad Dimensions: 15.7'L x 11.8'W
- - Door Sizes: 7.9'L x 8.5'H
- - Net Weight: 1 lbs.
- - Power Adapter Output: 12V 2A