excellent service on every order
- After I place my order, how long until it arrives?Our average ETA is currently 48 hours warehouse processing time to ship + 3-7 business days transit time after shipped, however shipping carriers are experiencing capacity issues from extremely high demand, and in some cases deliveries may be delayed. Fedex and UPS are currently behind on their fulfillment guarantees. Customers are currently experiencing delays on delivery times and tracking updates. In some cases, customers will not receive their first shipping update until the package arrives at the final destination. We apologize for any inconvenience and are doing everything in our power to make sure your order arrives as quickly as possible.
Please note that Monarch Specialties brand product delivery times are also delayed, the current ETA for Monarch products is 1-2 days warehouse processing time + 5-10 business days after shipped
- Can I track my purchase?You can check the status of your delivery anytime by entering the tracking number emailed to you after placing your order here.
To change or cancel an order that has already been processed, please contact our Customer Service department for assistance.
- Tracking is not showing any movement for my order, what does this mean?Shipping carriers are experiencing surge demand in the US due to high demand and we have seen an increase in tracking scan issues, where shipments are picked up from warehouses by the shipping carrier, but tracking labels are not correctly scanned upon pickup by the carrier. Our shipping carriers are working to eliminate tracking issues and delivery delays.
- What shipping carriers do you use?Fedex, UPS, and USPS.
- Do you offer expedited shipping options?We have over 16 warehouses nationwide to expedite shipping & handling of your orders, typically delivering within 3-7 business days to most addresses. To keep shipping free for all our customers, we do not offer expedited shipping at this time.
- Can you ship to my address?We only ship to physical addresses within the 48 contiguous United States. We do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO addresses, or US Protectorates(e.g., Puerto Rico). We do not ship outside the United States at this time.
- Can you deliver my order to PO Box?We only deliver to verified physical addresses. We do not deliver to PO Boxes.
- What is the return policy for my purchases?You have 30 days to return an item to us in its original condition. Any modifications or alterations to the product will void the original warranty.
- What happens if I cancel my order?If cancelled on the same day you will not be charged for any processing fees. However, if you cancel your order at any point after the same day period, do not accept your cancelled package from FedEx (sometimes RTS requests fail), as you will also be responsible for returning the package. Please contact Customer Service for more details.
- What if my item/ package arrives damaged?When you receive your item, please check your item carefully. If the package appears damaged, please complete the following steps:
1) Take a picture of the damage.
2) Then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately and attach the photos.
3) We will contact you directly with the next steps.
4) DO NOT throw away the boxes or packaging materials, otherwise, your claim will not be honored by the shipping company.
- Will my shipment require a signature on delivery?Some items, depending on value, shipping issues, or size are shipped with Signature Required (Direct Signature Required). Someone from the household will need to sign for these items. These items can also be picked up and signed for at the local FedEx location, if you contact them and arrange for this. Opening a FedEx Delivery Manager account will offer more options if your order is shipped via FedEx. When you have received tracking after your order has shipped, you can look up the tracking and see if it says Signature Required to make arrangements for someone to be at the address to sign for it.