The HOMCOM accessibility commode transport chair offers portability, privacy, and independence for the elderly and disabled. With a robust frame, padded plastic seat and backrest, detachable bucket, and four waterproof castors with brakes, our accessibility chairs are designed to improve the quality of life for people with mobility limitations. HOMCOM provides independence with this accessibility chair and will help improve the quality of life in the process.
- - With a max reclining angle of 30°, it's is deal for comfort sitting
- - Ideal for the elderly or disabled to assist in mobility and transportation
- - Adjustable headrest height provide personalized comfort and usability
- - Waterproof design makes it easy to be used as a shower chair
- - It can stand alone or over the toilet
- - Robust frame made of lightweight aluminum material
- - Detachable rectangular bucket and seat for easy cleaning
- - 4 castors with brakes for smooth movement and safe in place
- - The seat is padded for added comfort.
- - Sway-away footrest design makes nursing work easier
- - Assembly required
- - Color: Black, White
- - Material: Aluminum, PVC, PU Leather
- - Max Load: 264 lbs
- - Overall Dimension: 38.6" L x 23.2" W x 41.7"- 52.4" H
- - Folding Size: 38.5" L x 22.5" W x 22.75" H
- - Seat Size: 18" W x 15.75" D x 21.25" H
- - Seat Inner Hole Size: 14.4' L x 7.3"
- - Bucket Size: Φ9" x 5.9" H
- - Suitable for Toilet Size: 20.5" L x 13.8" W x 15.75" H
- - Armrest Size: 10" L x 2" W
- - Armrest Folds upward: 90°
- - PU Back Cushion: 18.7" L x 8.9" W
- - Backrest Max Reclining Angle: 30°
- - Adjustable Headrest: 41.7" - 52.4" H
- - Footrests: 7.5" L x 6" W x 2.5" - 7.7" H
- - Wheel Dia: Φ5"