Using faux PU leather which has leather-like touch while reducing the cost HomCom's massage reclining vibration chair with a heavy-duty metal frame can support up to 352 lbs and is designed for intensive use and long-term service. It also has 10 vibration points to target your whole body: upper and lower back waist glutes and calves. This recliner is a great piece of furniture to have at home or in the office to improve your quality of life and overall productivity.
- - Freely adjusted to recline 135° for optimum comfort and relaxation
- - Heavy-duty metal frame stable enough to support 352lbs
- - 10 vibration massage points on the backrest seat and footrest help to increase circulation and relieve muscle tension
- - Faux leather fabric is soft to the touch durable for years of use and easy to maintain
- - UL adapter provided
- - TB117 approved fabric
- - Simple assembly required
- - Material: Steel Frame Wooden Legs PU Foam
- - Color: Black
- - Sofa Dimension: (upright) 31"W x 32.25"D x 39.75"H (extended) 31.5"W x 48"D x 37.5"H
- - Footrest Dimension: 19"W x 16.5"D x 16.75"H
- - Seat Size: 20.5"D x 19.75"W
- - Backrest Dimension: 259.75"W x 26.75"H x 6"D
- - Max. Tilt Angle:135°
- - Input Voltage: 220-240V
- - Output Voltage: 12V
- - Cord Length:70.75"
- - Weight Capacity: (sofa)352lbs. (footrest)44lbs.