The HOMCOM accessibility commode transport chair offers portability privacy and independence for the elderly and disabled. With aluminum frame padded plastic seat and backrest detachable bucket 4 waterproof wheels with brakes our accessibility chairs are designed to improve quality of life for people with mobility limitations. Furthermore the leg-rest length is adjustable from 19" to 22" 2 large 24" rear wheels with hand-brake allows users to reach the location themselves with ease.
- - Ideal for the elderly or disabled to assist in mobility and transportation
- - Waterproof design makes it easy to wheel under a shower
- - Robust frame made from durable and lightweight aluminum alloy material
- - Comfortable commode chair with padded cushion seat and backrest
- - Large rectangular detachable bucket and seat for easy and complete cleaning
- - 2 quiet castors with brakes for smooth movement and safe placement
- - 2 large wheels with hand-brake allow users to go to desired places themselves
- - Footrest can be flipped away to save space
- - Flip-up armrest and sway-away footrest design makes nursing work easier
- - Individually adjustable footrest from 19" to 20" accommodates different seat height and leg positions
- Note: 1. Please check size before purchasing
- 2. Suggest to use it indoors or on other flat grounds do not use in lawn or any uneven ground with stones sands.
- - Color: Black White
- - Material: Aluminum Alloy PP Plastic PU Leather
- - Overall Dimensions: 24.25" W x 39.75" D x 36.25" H
- - Seat Size: 17.5" W x 17" D
- - Seat Height: 19.25"
- - Bucket Size: 14.75" L x 8.75" W x 4.5" H
- - Front Wheel Diameter: 5"
- - Rear Wheel Diameter: 24"
- - Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- - Assembly Required