The HOMCOM accessibility commode transport chair offers portability privacy and independence for the elderly and disabled. With a robust aluminum frame padded plastic seat and backrest detachable bucket and seat and four waterproof wheels with brakes our accessibility chairs are designed to improve quality of life for people with mobility limitations. Waterproof materials mean this chair can be used to shower while the removable bucket allows for assisted use of the toilet giving the user the freedom to participate in everyday routines easily and safely. 2 large rear wheeld with hand-brake allows users to reach the location themselves with ease. HOMCOM provides independence with this accessibility chair and will help improve quality of life in the process.
- - Ideal for the elderly or disabled to assist in mobility and transportation
- - Waterproof design makes it easy to wheel under a shower and be used as a shower chair
- - Robust frame made from durable and lightweight aluminum alloy material
- - Comfortable commode chair with padded cushion seat and backrest
- - Large rectangular detachable bucket and seat for easy and complete cleaning
- - 2 waterproof quiet castors with brakes for smooth movement and safe placement
- - 2 large wheels with hand-brake allow users to go to desired places themselves
- - Footrest can be flipped away to save space
- - Flip-up armrest and sway-away footrest design makes nursing work easier
- - Adjustable seat height for various different needs
- - Supports up to 300 lbs. of weight
- - Color: Black and White
- - Material: Aluminum Alloy PP Plastic PU Leather
- - Overall Dimensions: 24.25" W x 39.75" D x 36.25"-39.75" H
- - Seat Size: 17.5" W x 17" D
- - Seat Height: 18.25"
- - Bucket Size: 14.75" L x 8.75" W x 3.5" H
- - Front Wheel Diameter: 5"
- - Rear Wheel Diameter: 24"
- - Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- - Net Weight: 33.5 lbs.
- - Certification: FDA - Assembly Required