Outsunny Steel Outdoor Slight Fabric Porch Swing Lounge Chair 3 Person with Adjustable Weather-Resistant Canopy & Durable Build - Black
Price drop 43% OFFSave $85
Limited time offer – don’t miss your chance to save!
Out of stock
4-7 business days
- 2 PRODUCTS IN 1: It' a swing it' a canopy it' both! This Outsunny outdoor porch swing with UV-resistant canopy top allows you to relax and swing while staying in the comfortable shade.
- SEATS THREE: The spacious bench style seating has plenty of room for up to three people to swing or relax together at once for three times the fun.
- DURABLE DESIGN: Made from a rust-resistant steel frame this patio swing features sturdy construction with durable weight support. The powder-coated finish and polyester fabric provides years of enjoyment.
- ADJUSTABLE TOP: A weather-resistant fabric canopy top offers UV and sunlight protection so that you and your friends stay comfortable even on the warmest days. The angle of the canopy can be adjusted to your liking.
- SAFE COMFORT: Cushioned water-resistant seats and backrest provide superior comfort. Anti-skid feet pads make this porch lounger safer and also prevents floors from being scratched.
Enjoy beautiful weather with your family and friends when you lounge in the shade on this Outsunny 3- person porch swing canopy. The frame is made from durable powder-coated steel with a weather-resistant polyester canopy top. The seats are curved for a comfortable seating angle complete with arm rests on each side. So sit back grab your favorite drink and let the summer breeze take you away in this relaxing Outsunny backyard swing bench.
- Perfect for a garden park patio yard backyard and other outdoor areas
- Comfortably swings up to 3 people for the perfect outdoor lounging experience
- Solid powder-coated steel frame supports up to 440 pounds of weight
- Water-resistant fabric canopy top offers UV protection and sun shade
- Adjustable canopy top allows you to change its angle throughout the day
- Cushion covered with 160g water-resistant fabric
The State of California Health and Safety Code Section 25249.6 et seq. commonly known as Prop. 65 requires products to be labeled if any of over 900 chemicals are present even in trace amounts.
WARNING: This product can expose you to substances deemed harmful by the state of California including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP) which has been identified as a causative agent of cancer. For more information about prop 65 go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov