Our elevated outdoor planter box bed brings a rough and natural look to your outdoor decor. Ideal for small patios, decks, balconies, condos, and apartments, and more. This solid fir wood construction makes this raised garden bed perfect for long term use, as the wood is strong and stable with natural weather-fighting properties. The raised garden box lets you garden in comfort alleviating the need to bend or stoop while protecting your plants from uninvited guests. Non-woven fabric inner bag provides good air permeability and prevents soil erosion to help your plants grow. Finally, the bottom has a storage shelf for your gardening tools and kits. With this smart plant bed, you can start to grow tomatoes, vegetables, herbs, or your favorite flowers anywhere!
- - Grow your favorite flowers, fruits, vegetables, and herbs wherever space is limited
- - Raised elevated design eliminates the need to kneel down or bend over to garden
- - Bonus bottom shelf to conveniently store your gardening tools and supplies
- - Solid fir wood ensures durability with an unfinished surface that allows for DIY projects
- - Inner non-woven fabric lining ensures breathability and water permeability
- - Simple assembly with easy to follow instructions
- - Material: Fir Wood, Non-Woven Fabric
- - Net Weight: 33 lbs
- - Color: Natural Wood Color
- - Overall Dimension: 35.75" L x 35.75" W x 31.75" H
- - Planting Area Dimension: 35.5" L x 35.5" W x 8.75" H
- - Raised Height: 23.25"
- - Weight Capacity: 40 lbs (planting area), 26.4 lbs (storage shelf)