Outsunny 4' Drop Arm Manual Retractable Sun Shade Patio Window Awning - Green
Price drop 22% OFF Save $20.00
Limited time offer – don’t miss your chance to save!
- - Since it requires no electricity you can hang this awning without having to worry about cords outlets or batteries
- - Awning opens smoothly and quietly
- - You can mount this awning on walls or above doors
- - The pre-drilled holes and included mounting hardware make installation a snap
- - Case Width: 47.25"; Fabric Width: 44"; Distance from wall with drop arm: 28"
YOU MIGHT ALSO NEED
The Outsunny 4' Retractable Awning is perfect for anyone who needs shade but doesn't want to take up a lot of room. It requires no electricity opening and closing quickly and quietly with a simple draw string much like window blinds. The pre-drilled holes and included mounting hardware make installation quick and easy. Designed to keep the sun off you and your home an awning can do a lot more than just provide shade. By reducing the heat going into your home an awning will help keep your home cooler and possibly even reduce your air conditioning bills! A small foot print ease and familiarity of use and a great price add up to make this the perfect awning for you.
- - Manual operation requires no electricity
- - Quick quiet and smooth open and retracting of the awning
- - Quick and easy installation for most installation cases
- - Attachment hardware included
- - UV and Sun protection against the summer heat
- - Reduce sun damage to interior spaces
- - Color: Green
- - Frame Material: Aluminum
- - Canopy Material: 280g/m² polyester fabric
- - Dimensions: 47.25" L x 27.5" W
- - Angle Between Support Arm and Wall: 0-120°
- - Rope Length: 7.2ft
- - Roller Size: 1.75" diameter
- - Net Weight: 7.3 lbs
- Color Green
- Brand Outsunny
- ⚠ CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
Showing 1-5 of 12 reviews.
You cannot review this product because you have not purchased it, or you have already reviewed it previously.
Thank you for posting a review!
Please Login FirstSign In
Frequently Bought Together
Customer Ultimately Bought