Vinsetto High Back Big and Tall Executive Office Chair 484lbs with Wide Seat, Computer Desk Chair with Linen Fabric, Adjustable Height, Swivel Wheels, Light Grey
- - ERGONOMIC DESIGN: The ergonomic backrest of this office chair is covered in linen-feel fabric for breathability while the thick sponge padded head, back, armrest, seat is soft and comfortable for working at home.
- - BEST FOR BIG AND TALL: Featuring an extra-wide seating area and heavy-duty base, this desk chair can hold up to 485 lbs.
- - ADJUSTABLE HEIGHT: You can adjust the computer chair height from 43.25" to 46.5" to match your desk and your sitting style.
- - EXTRA MOBILITY: With 360° swivel wheels and seat, this home office chair allows all kinds of mobility and rocking function allows you to stretch out your back.
- - COMPUTER CHAIR INFORMATION: Overall Dimension: 28.5" W x 32.75" D x 43.25"-46.5" H, Seat Dimension: 24.5" W x 22" D x 20"-23.25" H. Max Load: 485lbs. Assembly required.
VinsettoYour home office is the office away from the office, and Vinsetto strives to make sure you have all that you need to make your home office feel more like….well, home. Laid-back style and unassuming décor provide the versatility and no-nonsense approach that helps you get more done. We're not big on frills, but we're big on saving you money. We'll help you get more done with Vinsetto.
During a long work day at home, you will need a comfortable office chair from Vinsetto that gives back support and can hold up to all-day use. Featuring an ergonomic line design with thick padding and soft fabric, this computer chair provides comfortability and breathability. You can adjust the seat and armrest height to get the most comfortable sitting position. Use the desk chair wheels so you can get around the office without getting up. Be comfy while working with this home office chair.
- - Ergonomic line design with thick sponge padding provides extra comfort
- - Linen-feel fabric is breathable and comfortable
- - Rocking function for taking a break and stretching out your back
- - Adjustable seat can match your desk or your sitting style
- - Heavy duty design can hold up to 485 lbs. with a wide seat, great for big and tall users
- - Swivel wheels and seat ensure easy and quick mobility
- - Assembly required
- - Color: Light Grey
- - Material: Sponge, Nylon, Steel, Linen(polyester)
- - Overall Dimension: 28.5" W x 32.75" D x 43.25"-46.5" H
- - Seat Dimension: 24.5" W x 22" D x 20"-23.25" H
- - Armrest Height(to Seat): 7.75"
- - Back Size: 23.25" W x 26.75" H
- - Max Load: 485lbs
- - Item Label: 921-471LG
Customer PhotosSee more customer images
1. Must be fabric - Bonded leather is trash. Never holds up. Why do chair makers hate pets?! 100% real leather would be different but, pretty impossible to find on office chairs.
2. Must be big & tall - Chairs are built better with more metal, less plastic.
3. Must have arms that attach to the back - Arm weight pressing down on arms attached only to the base causes them to wear out and break. That or the back support to break off. With arms attached to both base and back, it gives added support.
4. Decent padding that doesn't break down within a day.
This chair meets every one of those requirements. I've had LaZeeBoy chairs that were great for a time but did not meet all those requirements. The bonded leather on them started coming off within a year and their hyped Z core padding, did not hold up. Ended up having to get a Purple cushion just to save my butt from sitting on a pad that was worn out. Granted it held up longer before that happened but, it was a disappointment.
This chair is simply fantastic. They even put in a flap on the back so you can tighten the bolts there. Who does that?! No one and this is one area I've had on other chairs where the bolts were concealed under the cushion and something would either get loose or break and then the chair was useless. Bravo Vinsetto! Whatever engineer thought to put a velcro flap over that part so it could be serviceable, you deserve a hug and a promotion!
There are some concerns regarding construction that I know are weak points that will wear with time. The hole where the pin goes through to lock the rocking movement is just standard design. I've had these holes literally warp due to use in the chair. But I've never seen a chair maker solve for this.
Then the casters are pretty so-so for a big and tall chair. Just pretty standard plastic ones. Nothing special. They'll work for awhile and then simply not. I highly recommend if you buy this to buy some roller blade style casters.
Only other issue is that for a big and tall chair, it has no head rest. This is a common issue with this style so I won't rate it down too much but, I would love to see something like this on one of these chairs.
Overall about 4.5/5 stars but I'll gladly give it 5/5 on here since this is the first chair maker to actually hit all the requirements. Thank you Vinsetto for doing what no other chair maker could do. Make a quality product! Put away