AosomEver wake up and be like, "This is a great day to be outside"? Yeah, us, too. Every day. We decided that we're not going to let weather stand in our way of new adventures. We want to make sure your next one is one of discovery and enjoyment, so we've crafted products that specifically help meet those needs. Your house is your home, but your backyard is everywhere else. Go outside your walls with Aosom.
Add a new addition to your child's garage with this dynamic ride-on off road kids truck from Aosom complete with both in-car and remote-control steering. Our truck for kids features a powerful 12V twin motor along with wing mirrors working headlights and taillights a steering wheel foot pedal and forward/reverses gears. This offers an incredible driving experience for your young one. Additionally the kids car has an MP3 input and Bluetooth function that allows you to play tunes which adds fun to the driving experience. The kids UTV has2 wide seats with safety belts allowing kids car to cruise with their best friend sparking imaginative play in children as they ride this realistic UTV vehicle.
- - 2 wide seats with safety belts so two kids can ride at once
- - Four 15.75" traction wheels with spring suspension
- - Twin motor that provides powerful rear-wheel-drive
- - Working lights mirrors steering wheel with horn
- -There are two cup holders behind the seat
- - Pre-installed music and multi-media center plus USB/TF/Bluetooth input and aux cord plug-ins
- - Can be controlled with the steering wheel or with the 2.4GHz remote control
- - Drives continuously for up to 45 min depending on speed and use
- - Color: Camouflage Green
- - Material: Plastic Metal
- - Overall Dimension: 51.25" L x 33.5" W x 35.75" H
- - Seat Size: 20.5" L x 7.75" W x 11.75 "H
- - Speed: 1.8 - 5 mph
- - Weight Capacity: 77 lbs
- - Battery: 12V 10AH
- - Motor: 35W x 2
- - Charger: 12V 1000Ma
- - Recommended Ages: 3-8 years old
- - Certifications: ASTM F963 CPSIA
- - Net Weight: 61.5 lbs
- Note: always monitor your child while they are riding.