HomCom 55" Bathroom Tower Storage Cabinet - White
Price drop 27% OFF Save $30.00
Limited time offer – don’t miss your chance to save!
- - STYLE AND STORAGE: HomCom' tall profile cabinet combines contemporary style with ample storage space that' perfect for your modern bathroom.
- - SPACE SAVING: The tower' freestanding vertical design takes up less floor space than similar models making it perfect for small rooms and spaces.
- - AMPLE STORAGE: It offers ample storage space with 2 open shelves 1 large cabinet and 2 drawers which allows you to organize linen towels and other bathroom essentials.
- - DURABLE DESIGN: Solid steel rods support a double platform shelf system allowing for optimized horizontal placement of knick-knacks and toiletries.
- - SAFE AND SECURE: The tall standalone organizer comes with the necessary hardware to secure the unit to a wall for added safety and stability.
SAVE 10%, SHARE AND GET DISCOUNT
YOU MIGHT ALSO NEED
Are you looking for a bathroom cabinet that occupies little space but still allows you to store many things? The HomCom 55'Bathroom Tower Storage Cabinet is a practical and multipurpose piece of furniture that has shelves drawers and is ideal for any bathroom kitchen bedroom or hallway. As for style it' sleek modern and contemporary. Without a doubt it' a functional piece of furniture which will help you organize all your bathroom essentials in one convenient place.
- - Tall and slim vertical profile in a modern style
- - Features 2 open shelves and 3 bottom drawers
- - Provides ample storage space with contemporary style
- - Ideal for storing towels toiletries and other bathroom necessities
- - Can be secured to a wall for added stability
- - Color: Grey and White
- - Material: MDF Engineered Wood Steel
- - Overall Dimensions: 6" W x 13" D x 55.25" H
- - Open Shelf Dimensions: 6" W x 12.5" D x 13.5" H
- - Weight Capacity: 22 lbs.
- - Net Weight: 22.5 lbs.
- - Assembly required
- Color White
- Size 55"
- Brand HomCom
- ⚠ CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
Showing 1-5 of 22 reviews.
Frequently Bought Together
Customer Ultimately Bought