The HOMCOM accessibility commode transport chair offers portability, privacy, and independence for the elderly and disabled. With a robust aluminum frame, padded plastic seat and backrest, detachable bucket and seat, and four waterproof castors with rear brakes, our accessibility chairs are designed to improve quality of life for people with mobility limitations. Waterproof materials mean this chair can be used to shower, while the removable bucket allows for assisted use of the toilet, giving the user the freedom to participate in everyday routines easily and safely. HOMCOM provides independence with this accessibility chair and will help improve quality of life in the process.
- - Robust frame made from durable and lightweight aluminum material
- - Comfortable commode chair with padded cushion seat and backrest
- - Detachable bucket and seat for easy and complete cleaning
- - 4 waterproof castors with rear brakes for smooth movement
- - Footrest can be folded up at a 90 degree angle to save space
- - Anti-skid armrest offers the utmost body support
- - Supports up to 330lbs of weight
- - Comes with two main frame, two piece "U" shape Tube, the commode Pot steel support Frame and the backrest, the footrest tubes and the Soft PVC seat and pot, and the screws
- - Color: Cream White
- - Materials: Aluminum, Plastic
- - Overall Dimensions: 22" L x 17.75" W x 35.5" H
- - Seat Size: 19" W x 16.5" D
- - Seat to Floor Height: 19"
- - Bucket Dimensions: Φ10.25" x 10.25" H
- - Wheels Diameter: 4"
- - Weight Capacity: 330lbs
- - Net Weight: 18lbs