Outsunny 10' x 12' Outdoor Pergola, Wood Gazebo Grape Trellis with Stable Structure and Concrete Anchors, for Climbing Plant Support, Garden, Patio, Backyard, Deck
- - DIY Pergola Kit: You don't have to own a vineyard to bring rustic, old-world charm to your backyard. You can grow grapes, setup sweet potatoes, plant passionflower, ivy or mesmerizing morning glory—any vine is prime when working with our outdoor pergola.
- - Simple & Customizable: Our outdoor pergola kit offers a sleek, modern style with a minimalist grid on top. With a shape that's easy to suite your space, it makes for a subtle centerpiece that can be painted any color you please.
- - Comfortable Shade: A beautiful outdoor accent that's functional, too, our wood pergola can provide vine-ripened shade over an array of occasions. Add ambience to your pool party, backyard barbeque or picnic out on the patio. No matter what the occasion, our garden gazebo adds an elegant touch that's hard to match.
- - Year-Round Outdoor Pergola: Our DIY pergola kit is made to endure outdoor conditions year-round. It's made of paint-protected fir wood for water resistance. 4" upright posts, diagonal braces and multiple beams reinforce it. Included is a set of expansion screws and L-plates to mount it to solid ground.
- - Patio Pergola Info: Overall Dimensions: 143.75" L x 118" W x 84.75" H. Column Spacing: 134.75" L x 109" W.
OutsunnyThere's something really glamorous and chic about outdoor living, and Outsunny wants to make sure you experience it as much as possible. We don't just help with the entertaining, we help you take a vacation, prep your garden, and get your grill on. We want to help with whatever outdoor living needs that you have with the people that you love most. Get outdoors with Outsunny.
Like the style of a vineyard but can't commit? Create custom old-world charm when you customize a pergola shade. Offering superior style, impress guests with your garden's fantastic foliage. Grow grapes, plant passionflower, set up sweet potato, ivy, or mesmerizing morning glory. Crafted from thick fir wood that's sealed with a water safe paint, it provides year-round plant support. Keep cozy and extend your outdoor space under vine-ripened shade. Exercise your green thumb with Outsunny.
- - Open design offers a space to sit under vine-ripened shade
- - Open roof for plants like grapes, flowers and vines to climb around
- - Bend resistant, water protected fir wood frame with diagonal braces
- - Expansion screws and metal plates included to mount your pergola to hard ground
- - Assembly required
- - Color: Brown
- - Material: Fir wood
- - Overall Dimensions: 143.75" L x 118" W x 84.75" H
- - Column Spacing: 134.75" L x 109" W
- - Column Size: 4" L x 4" W
- - Beam Height: 78.75" H
- - Windproof: Level 6
- - Snow Capacity: 200 lbs.
- - Item Label: 84C-416V00DR
- - 1 x Pergola
- - 4 x L-shaped Metal Plate
- - 4 x Expansion Screw
- - 1 x Manual
Customer PhotosSee more customer images
The Pergola arrived quickly, I helped the shipper unload the boxes as the boxes were very heavy. I then unboxed the parts, took inventory, checked for damage and moved them to my work area. All parts were received and in good shape. Before assembling I applied an additional coating of stain and sorted all of the pieces by part number. On the first day two of us started the assembly with a 3rd person that was our "parts guy", getting the parts we needed as we worked through the directions. We reached our stopping point after a few hours.
TIP: Don't try to force anything. If everything is lined up the bolt will thread rather easily.
On the second day 4 people did the bulk of the assembly. Again the biggest challenge was getting everything lined up and square so the bolts would thread.
It took us most of the second day to complete the assembly. We mostly worked in shifts of two people. While it was challenging, the end result was a very sturdy and very attractive looking pergola. After assembly I applied caulk to some of the seams that I felt would be susceptible to sitting or freezing water.
My 4 star rating is mostly due to the challenging and extensive assembly. If the manufacture could reduce the number of parts, and make assembly easier I would give it 5 stars plus. Put away