- EVERYTHING YOU NEED: This gazebo includes everything you need: the sturdy aluminum frame durable polycarbonate hardtop canopy sun-blocking curtains and mesh netting so that you're not chasing all over to acquire each individual component.
- POLYESTER CURTAINS AND MESH SIDEWALLS: The outer curtains of this beautiful canopy sunshade are made of coated polyester to help protect against the harmful effects of the sun while the inner curtains are netted mesh fabric with 4 built-in zippers for protection against pests.
- DURABLE FRAME AND EXCELLENT DESIGN: The powder-coated rust-resistant aluminum frame is rugged sturdy and built to last. A two-tier canopy top provides proper ventilation and airflow for guests to enjoy underneath while the water-resistant top with 8 built-in grommet holes provides essential drainage.
- SPACIOUS OPEN-AIR OR PRIVATE ENCLOSURE: With a 9-foot tall peak 13-foot length and 10-foot width our gazebo tent is roomy enough for your entire party to gather under without feeling crowded. Remove the mesh netting to enjoy an open-air feel or attach it to protect against pesky insects and use the curtains to create a private oasis.
- WELL-DESIGNED AND STABLE CONSTRUCTION: A reinforced double-tier roof allows this canopy sunshade to maintain proper airflow while keeping rain and wind out. It's sturdy and stable too with 8 ground stakes included helping secure your structure to the ground
SAVE 10%, SHARE AND GET DISCOUNT
Aosom is looking for your review
If you choose, you will get discounts on the products in exchange for honest, independent reviews.
1.If you want to participate, click ‘Apply Now’ button.
2.Place your order and pay the full amount firstly.
3.Receive Aosom products, experience and take photos.And submit product reviews on the website.
4.Aosom will refund you the discount amount.
Terms and conditions:
1. The submitted review must be sincere feedback on the product experience.
2. Reviews must be submitted within 15 days of receiving the goods, Otherwise,Aosom will not refund the amount.
3. Aosom has commercial use for the submitted report and authorizes the use of advertising.
Imagine yourself relaxing outside in the beautiful summer weather. Sun is shining a drink is in your cup. Wait that sun though it's really warm... Soon it's far too hot and soon you're back inside. That is of course unless you find yourself in the protective cover of an Outsunny outdoor 10' x 13' gazebo. This outdoor gazebo party tent is the perfect addition to backyard gatherings. The removable mesh curtains allow you to enjoy the warm summer weather without being eaten alive by pests. The powder-coated Aluminum frame and two-tiered polyester top ensure protection for years to come. It's just you friends and family and some fine times spent enjoying the great outdoors in your own personal oasis.
- 10' x 13' gazebo with mesh and curtain sidewalls ideal for patio backyard garden park etc
- Constructed from powder-coated anti-rust aluminum frame covered with high-density polyester fabrics
- Water and UV resistant canopy with PA coating
- Side curtains and mesh netting are easily attached hook and loop fasteners to keep the bugs out and comfort in
- Water-resistant polyester sidewalls with ties backs to provide open-air space or closed off privacy
- 12 aluminum ribs and aluminum crossbar and poles for extra stability and durability
- Two-tier top design reduces heat and wind stress for good air circulation
- 8 grommet holes for excellent water drainage
- Equipped with 8 stakes to make the gazebo firm and sturdy
- Assembly is required
- NOTE: Not meant for extreme weather conditions such as storms or heavy winds/rain gazebo should be taken down
The State of California Health and Safety Code Section 25249.6 et seq. commonly known as Prop. 65 requires products to be labeled if any of over 900 chemicals are present even in trace amounts.
WARNING: This product can expose you to substances deemed harmful by the state of California including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP) which has been identified as a causative agent of cancer. For more information about prop 65 go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov