Outsunny 6' x 8' x 7' Polycarbonate Portable Walk-In Garden Greenhouse
-15% You Save: $110
Out of stock
Notify Me When Available
- - YEAR ROUND GARDENING: Our Outsunny polycarbonate outdoor greenhouse is the perfect way to stay in the soil all year-round.
- - UV-FIGHTING POLYCARBONATE SHEETS: UV-fighting polycarbonate sheets help keep your plants, vegetables, and flowers growing while allowing natural light to pass through.
- - HEAVY-DUTY BASE AND FRAME: A powder-coated aluminum alloy frame with galvanized base provides solid support to your entire structure.
- - SLIDING DOOR DESIGN: A sliding door offers easy access to the inside and is made out of the same solid material as the rest of the structure.
- - ROOFTOP VENT PANEL: It features a hinged rooftop panel which ensures that proper ventilation is provided to the inside of your unit.
YOU MIGHT ALSO NEED
- User Guide
This walk-in greenhouse from Outsunny is a really practical way to take care of your plants, year-round! The plant nursery has top vent and single hand push door, so getting good ventilation and access is a breeze. What's more, we include premium materials in the hot house by building it of an aluminum alloy frame and polycarbonate sheets, so it's durable and stable outside. This greenhouse is the perfect place to house your plant friends and grow them year-round!
- - Powder-coated aluminum alloy frame offers durable support
- - UV-fighing polycarbonate sheets keep your plants well
- - Convenient single sliding door design for easy access to the inside
- - Rooftop vent ensures excellent ventilation for your unit
- - Strong base provides stable support for the entire structure
- - Rain gutters aid in collecting natural rain water
- - Assembly required
- - Color: Dark Green Frame
- - Material: Aluminum, PP
- - Overall Dimensions: 6.2' L x 8.3' W x 6.6' H
- - Roof Vent Dimensions: 23.7" L x 23.6" W
- - Door Dimensions: 23.6" L x 63.6" H
- - PC board thickness: 4mm
- - UV Resistance: 30u
- - Covering Area: 4.79㎡
- - Wind Resistance: 12m/s
- - Weight Capacity: 88lbs/㎡
- Color Clear
- Size 74.5"
- Brand Outsunny
- ⚠ CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
We provide quick and domestic shipping for almost all orders. just no-hassle click and shop-from-home to get it delivered to your door in perfect condition.
We are proud of our large domestic warehouses with orderly shelves and local workers who take good care of your orders. Ensured accurate packaging and fast shipping.
We provide high-quality and economical products. Skip expensive middlemen, we will deliver your orders directly to your address at a lower cost.
We use selected materials and qualified factories to produce our products. Each product has been tested multiple times throughout the production process to ensure it’s made to the highest standard.
We strive for 100% customer happiness at all times. Our best customer care representatives are there with assembly help, parts replacement or any other unexpected issues that may arise.
Purchase any product in our store and enjoy the security of a full one year warranty!
Community Q & A
Ask a Question
Please consult here about the product, if you have other questions please contact us.
0 / 200
Question & Answer Guidelines
can you change the side where the vent goes?
By Katelyn Moss on 10/03/2021
Hello, I don't see any reason why you couldn't switch the panels so that the vent is on the opposite side. They should be interchangeable. Thank you
is it coming with shelves?
By Michelle Burchfield on 09/30/2021
How do the panels stay in? I hear they get blown out? Is there anything keeping them in place or?
By Gokulakrishnan Murugavel on 09/28/2021
Hello, the panels lock into place within the frame. The frame has grooves for the panels to slide into and lock in. You can reinforce this with tape, caulking, etc to make the greenhouse more stable. Thank you
Can you hang shelves in the greenhouse
By sandy on 09/25/2021
Hello, we do not recommend hanging or attaching shelving directly to the frame. We suggest using free-standing shelves for this greenhouse. Thank you
does it have a hole anywhere to run a power cord to for inside the greenhouse?
By Jerry H. on 09/22/2021
Hello, the greenhouse does not have a premade hole to run a cord- you will need to make a small hole yourself wherever it is most convenient for you. Thank you
Showing 1-5 of 46 reviews.
Explore fresh finds and get inspired by other customers' photos and ideas!See Terms and Conditions
Frequently Bought Together
Customer Ultimately Bought