Outsunny 9' x 6' Metal Storage Shed, Garden Tool House with Floor Foundation, Double Sliding Doors, 4 Air Vents for Backyard, Patio, Lawn, Green
- - SPACIOUS LAYOUT: This large shed features plenty of inner storage space so that you can store your garden tools, lawn care equipment, and pool supplies.
- - DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: The metal shed has a galvanized steel frame with a weatherized and water-resistant finish, which makes it great to use and keep outdoors. Also has a sturdy base foundation support, which enhances the stability and keeps inner clean and sealed.
- - ADVANCED SLOPED ROOF DESIGN: The garden storage shed roof is sloped, and prevents rainwater from gathering, protecting it from damage.
- - GOOD VENTILATION: Our metal sheds outdoor storage features four ventilation slots on the front and back, increasing both light and airflow, preventing odor, and helping to keep your equipment and tools dry. The double sliding doors allow easy access to this backyard shed.
- - OUTDOOR STORAGE SHED INFORMATION: Overall Dimensions: 9.1' L x 6.4' W x 6.3' H; Inside Dimensions: 8.8' L x 5.9' W x 6.3' H. Assembly Required. Note: Please read the instructions or assembly video carefully before installation to shorten the installation time.
OutsunnyThere's something really glamorous and chic about outdoor living, and Outsunny wants to make sure you experience it as much as possible. We don't just help with the entertaining, we help you take a vacation, prep your garden, and get your grill on. We want to help with whatever outdoor living needs that you have with the people that you love most. Get outdoors with Outsunny.
Easily add storage space and value to your property with a storage house from Outsunny. The steel outdoor shed has distinct advantages over traditional wooden models that make it a much more attractive choice for purchase. A tool shed is more durable and offers better protection from hazards such as a fire. If you've been looking for a way to add much-needed storage space to your property, this outside storage shed can be your perfect choice.
- - Spacious storage area for garden tools, lawn care equipment, or pool supplies
- - Built from galvanized steel and durable polypropylene (PP) construction
- - Sloped roof prevents water build up
- - Double sliding doors for easy entrance and access
- - Sturdy base foundation enhances the stability
- - Four vents for lighting and airflow
- - Assembly required
- Note: Please read the instructions or assembly video carefully before installation to shorten the installation time.
- - Color: Green
- - Materials: Color Steel, PP
- - Overall Dimensions: 9.1' L x 6.4' W x 6.3' H
- - Inside Dimensions: 8.8' L x 5.9' W x 6.3' H
- - Wall Height: 5.1'
- - Door Dimensions: 3.1' L x 5' H
- - Vent Dimensions: 8.5" L x 3.75"W
- - Snow Capacity: 4 lb. / ft²
- - Item Label: 845-031YG
- - 1 x Garden Storage Shed
- - 1 x Manual
Customer PhotosSee more customer images
Price firstly was a big plus for a "metal" shed it was good.
On opening the boxes of which there were 3 I was not overly impressed as the panels were very light and flimsy.
You need 4 people to start with to help with the 4 corners and a day with no wind to hold it as the panels are light.
But saying that after the top brace is put on the corners it managed to get sé rigidity.
The instructions that come with it could to be honest be a little more detailed in terms of the illustrations but everything was marked and labeled to what it was so was happy with that.
I was very happy that's all holes lined up and nothing needed adjustment.
Only issue after it was up is the sliding doors are not the best. Alot of rattle and noise and not the most secure with gaps around it.
Apart from that it was a very sturdy little shed.
Overall I'm quite happy with it. Colour is perfect and looks great.
For the price it's worth it.
Juat have Alittle time and patience with putting it together.
The instructions are all in pictures but, if you take time to look at the details such as screw holes or which way the part is facing, almost all the steps are straight forward. It is handy to have a second person when doing the first corner pieces of the sides as it can be a little flimsy until you get the support bars on. Packaging and shipping was top notch (how you can beat free shipping on a shed???) and all the parts where in good shape and I didn't have anything missing. In total, it took me about 9 hours to build but, as I mentioned, I went slow and built this solo outside someone hold the corners for me for a few minutes. I didn't have any issues with holes lining up. When I did, it was due to my mistakes such as not having a piece completely flush or level.
The shed, itself, isn't made for you to ram into or put a leanto on but it's perfect if you need something store extra outdoor equipment in and not take a huge portion of your yard or a huge dent out of your checkbook. Very happy with the purchase. Put away