If you have a large umbrella for your deck patio or outdoor seating area at your home or restaurant you need a strong sturdy base to keep in anchored. This sturdy base from Outsunny is just what you’ve been looking for! Made from durable and weather resistant HDPE material this umbrella base sits over your umbrella cross base frame to keep it secure and stable on the ground. Two wheels attached to the underside of the base make this item easy to move around your patio or deck. Featuring an easy to fill spout located on the top of the base that can be filled with sand water or a mixture of both to achieve the weight you need to anchor your umbrella as well as a side spout for quick draining. The weight of this base is up to 132 lbs depending on fill material making it heavy enough to hold down even the largest of market or offset umbrellas. Keep your outdoor space protected from the sun with this durable umbrella base! Note: Umbrellas should be closed during strong winds. While the base will keep the umbrella secure and in place high winds can damage the ribs and fabric of your umbrella if left open.
- - Heavy duty weighted base fits a cross bar base frame for an offset or cantilever patio umbrella
- - Made of sturdy HDPE plastic material with weather resistant and UV protective coating
- - Holds approximately 110 lbs. of water or 132 lbs. of sand
- - Easy to move with 2 wheels built-in underneath the base
- - Weighted base holds umbrellas securely in your garden patio or other outdoor spaces
- - Includes 1 large filling port at the top of the base and a second hole on the side to drain
- - Easy to clean carry and store
- Note: This base fits umbrellas with cross base stands in the shape of a "T" rather "X".
- - Material: HDPE
- - Net Weight: 11lbs
- - Color: Black
- - Overall Dimension: 23.5"Lx31.5"Wx6.25"H
- - 2xWheel Size: Φ1.75"x1"T
- - Fits Umbrella Post: within 2" in diameter