AosomEver wake up and be like, "This is a great day to be outside"? Yeah, us, too. Every day. We decided that we're not going to let weather stand in our way of new adventures. We want to make sure your next one is one of discovery and enjoyment, so we've crafted products that specifically help meet those needs. Your house is your home, but your backyard is everywhere else. Go outside your walls with Aosom.
Add a new addition to your child's garage with this dynamic ride-on off-road kids truck from Aosom, complete with both in-car and remote-control steering. Our truck for kids features a powerful 12V motor along with wing mirrors, working headlights, floodlights, & taillights, a steering wheel, foot pedal, and forward/reverses gears. This offers an incredible driving experience for your young one. Additionally, the kids car has an MP3 input and Bluetooth function that allows you to play tunes, which adds fun to the driving experience. The kids UTV has an extra-wide seat with a safety belt, sparking imaginative play in children as they ride this realistic UTV vehicle.
- - A wide seats with a safety belt your child is comfortable and safe
- - With a retractable handle, it can be easily transported when out of battery
- - Four 14.25" traction wheels with spring suspension
- - Twin motor that provides powerful rear-wheel-drive
- - Working lights, mirrors, steering wheel with horn
- - Pre-installed music and multi-media center plus USB/TF/Bluetooth input and aux cord plug-ins
- - Can be controlled with the steering wheel or with the 2.4GHz remote control
- - Charging this ride-on car battery takes 8-12 hours, and it can provide 45 minutes of ride time of every single charge
- - Color: White
- - Material: Plastic, Metal
- - Overall Dimensions: 48.5" L x 34.75" W x 31.5" H
- - Seat Size: 17.75" L x 7.75" W x 11.5" H
- - Speed: 1.8 - 5 mph
- - Weight Capacity: 77 lbs
- - Battery: 12V 9AH x 1
- - Motor: 40W x 2
- - Charger: 12V, 1000Ma
- - Recommended Ages: 3-8 years old
- - Certifications: ASTM F963, CPSIA
- - Net Weight: 51 lbs.
- Note: always monitor your child while they are riding