Parents often love to share the things that they are into with their children. For the parents love cycling and running, as luck would have it, kids and the outdoors go naturally together. What could be better than hitting the open road with kids in tow experiencing the sights and sounds of the outdoors together? The HOMCOM bike trailer stroller is perfect for that golden time when they're starting to get inquisitive about the world around them but not quite old enough to ride on their own. For parents it's a chance to maintain their active lifestyle even after having kids. HOMCOM got your covered on your way.
- - 3-in-1 design, easily convert between baby stroller, jogger stroller and trailer
- - Durable yet lightweight aluminum construction is strong enough to support the weight of 2 kids up to 79lbs
- - There are anti-flank impact device on both sides to add the security for your baby
- - Hand-lock brake system allows you to lock the stroller easily
- - Large rubber wheels with shock absorbing system, provide the smooth riding process
- - An observation window on the top allow you know your baby's status in real time
- - The handlebar height is 4-level adjustable from 31'' to 46.5''
- - The backrest of the seat can be adjusted moderately
- - Lightweight frame with foldable design for easy storage and transportation
- - Ideal for children between 6 to 36 months
- - Color: Blue and Grey
- - Material: Aluminum, Oxford, Rubber, PVC
- - Overall Dimension: 59" L x 33.5" W x 42.25" H
- - Inner Space Dimension: 32.75" L x 22.5" W x 29.5" H
- - Folding Size: 39.5" L x 11.25" W x 27" H
- - Handlebar Height: 28.74" - 46.5"
- - Storage Pocket Size: 17.5" L x 9" W
- - Weight Capacity: 79 lbs
- - Net Weight: 39 lbs
- - Certification: ASTM F833, CPSIA