HOMCOM Modern Kitchen Buffet with Hutch Pantry Storage, Microwave Counter, 2 Cabinets, and Adjustable Shelves, Grey
- - SLEEK MODERN DESIGN: This hutch for kitchen storage comes with classic wood grain and modern appearance, can also be used as a storage sideboard, china cabinet or display rack in the dining room, living room, or study.
- - AMPLE STORAGE: Features 3 door storage cabinets, a storage cube, and a pull out drawer for kitchen utensils and supplies. The top double-door hutch cabinet is equipped with an adjustable shelf to suits items in different sizes. The spacious countertop is perfect to store microwave or coffee maker.
- - DURABLE MATERIAL: Made of wood grain veneered P2 particleboard for durability and easy cleaning. The elevated base design protects the pantry cabinet from moisture damage.
- - ANTI-TOPPLE: This freestanding microwave stand with storage features an anti-toppling design and can be fixed to the wall to prevent it from tipping over.
- - KITCHEN HUTCH DIMENSION: 28" W x 16.25" D x 70" H, Weight Capacity: 220lbs.
|Overall Dimensions||28" W x 16.25" D x 70" H|
|Weight Capacity||220 lbs|
|Net Weight||90 lbs|
|Primary Material||P2 Particleboard|
|Tipover Restraint Device Included||Yes|
|Number of Drawers||1|
|Number of Doors||4|
|Level of Assembly||Full Assembly Needed|
|Adult Assembly Required||Yes|
|Kitchen Unit Shape||Straight|
|Supplier Intended and Approved Use||Residential Use|
|Full or Limited Warranty||Limited|
HOMCOMYour home is your castle, and HOMCOM has what you need to live and relax in royal style. If you can think it, chances are we've got it. We've got you covered in the kitchen, dining room, living room, and beyond, in just about any style you're looking for. Houses are versatile, and we want to make your house feel like home.
Creating a stylish storage cabinet option has never been so easy! This rustic microwave cabinet with storage and drawers from HOMCOM can be used in the kitchen, dining room, living room, or study for added storage. This kitchen pantry comes with 3 door cabinets, a storage cube, and a pull-out drawer for kitchen utensils and plates. With its compact design and great storage capabilities, the kitchen buffet will give you perfect usage experience.
- - Ideal for kitchen, dining room, living room, or study
- - Open countertop is perfect to store your microwave or coffee maker
- - Top kitchen cabinet with interior adjustable shelf can contain utensils and dry goods
- - Bottom storage cabinets and an open shelf are suitable to store plates and baking dishes
- - Handy drawer is for storing silverware and small kitchen accessories
- - P2 particle board for durability and easy cleaning
- - Anti-toppling design helps prevent furniture from tipping over
- - Back support panel prevents items from falling out
- - Elevated base design prevents moisture damage
- - Assembly required
- - Color: Grey
- - Material: P2 Particleboard
- - Overall Dimension: 28" W x 16.25" D x 70" H
- - Top Cabinet Inner Size: 26" W x 9" D x 15.5" H
- - 3 Rows of Adjustable Holes with 1.25" Hole Distance (Top Cabinet Shelf)
- - Storage Cube Size: 12.5" W x 11" D x 14" H
- - Bottom Large Cabinet Inner Size: 13" W x 15" D x 7.75/13.75" H
- - Bottom Small Cabinet Inner Size: 13" W x 14.75" D x 13.5" H
- - Drawer Inner Size: 10.5" W x 13.25" D x 3.25" H
- - Weight Capacity: 220lbs (Overall), 22lbs (Drawer/ Shelf), 88lbs (Countertop)
- 1 x Kitchen Buffet with Hutch
- 1 x Manual
Customer PhotosSee more customer images
The furniture is very sturdy and high quality materials were used. I love this piece of furniture. Here are a couple of hints--keep a vacuum handy to clean up the Styrofoam bits as you... Read More I've put together a LOT of furniture like this. This is one of the best as far as how it was carefully packaged, all the hardware was separated and holes were drilled accurately, and instructions were clear. However, if you don't have a lot of experience with putting together furniture, you might wind up frustrated.
The furniture is very sturdy and high quality materials were used. I love this piece of furniture. Here are a couple of hints--keep a vacuum handy to clean up the Styrofoam bits as you are unpacking the box and a damp cloth to wipe every thing down. Lots of dust. Put away