Let our HomCom kitchen island cart help you with hosting parties and food prep. It has many and varied storage options including an oak wood countertop two large drawers two spacious cabinets a spice rack and a towel rack for daily electric kitchen appliances. When you need even more space simply expand the drop leaf countertop and fold it right back up when you’re done to save kitchen space. The 4 wheels (2 with brakes) make it easy to transport between rooms and to keep it steady when you need. The entire unit is made out of solid pine oak and engineered wood for durability and lasting appeal.
- Drop leaf countertop folds to save space and expands for additional counter space
- Storage options with oak wood countertop two large drawers and two spacious cabinets
- Spice rack and towel rack on sides of the cart offer organization and a way to push the cart
- Oak wood butcher block countertop resists damage from water corrosion scratches
- Small and compact folding design for easy storage out of the way when not in use
- 4 wheels (2 with brakes) makes it easy to transport and also keep steady in place
- Built using solid pine oak and engineered wood for durability and lasting use
The State of California Health and Safety Code Section 25249.6 et seq. commonly known as Prop. 65 requires products to be labeled if any of over 809 chemicals are present even in trace amounts.
WARNING: This product can expose you to substances including wood dust and formaldehyde chemicals identified by the State of California to cause cancer. For more information about prop 65 go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov