Outsunny 12' x 16' Hardtop Gazebo Canopy with Galvanized Steel Double Roof, Aluminum Frame, Permanent Pavilion Outdoor Gazebo with Netting and Curtains for Patio, Garden, Backyard, Deck, Lawn, Brown
- - Two-tier Metal Protection: Our gazebo's heavy-duty galvanized steel roof is sloped with vertical stripes, making rain slide right off, keeping you and your patio furniture safe and dry. It features a galvanized steel hardtop roof and an aluminum frame made to withstand wind, rain, and (some) snow; beyond heavy duty when compared to a fabric canopy.
- - Outdoor Outings That Don't Bite: Use our patio gazebo's netting sidewalls to enjoy the breeze without winged intruders. Is the glare too much to bear, or wind too harsh? Use the polyester privacy curtains to ease your eyes and stay cozy.
- - Ceiling Hook: Outdoor outings don't have to end at sundown; hang lights, lamps, or lanterns with our cabana's ceiling hook. Hang heaters, place a fan, or deck it out in decorations; it's all up to you.
- - Versatile Gazebo: Prepare for poolside parties and patio picnics, serve dinner, and drinks; our metal hard top fits a crowd without making them feel crowded. With stakes and expansion screws, you can mount it to any outdoor surface, soft or hard.
- - Gazebo for Patios Info: Overall Dimensions: 15.9' L x 12' W. Eave Height: 6.8' H. Top Height: 10.1' H. Distance Between Columns: 14.4' L x 10.5' W.
|Size||15.9'L x 12'W x 10.1'H|
|Items Included||1 x Gazebo|
|Number of Items Included||1|
OutsunnyThere's something really glamorous and chic about outdoor living, and Outsunny wants to make sure you experience it as much as possible. We don't just help with the entertaining, we help you take a vacation, prep your garden, and get your grill on. We want to help with whatever outdoor living needs that you have with the people that you love most. Get outdoors with Outsunny.
Additions, renovation, and thoughtful design can instantly raise any home's value. Installing a metal hardtop gazebo is an excellent way to renovate your property, providing form and function. Create a unique space, a versatile space where guests can gather for parties, picnics, and events. Outsunny's metal gazebo offers sun, wind, and rain protection. Sidewalls keep out unwanted winged things and eliminate glare. When it comes to canopies, gazebos, and pergolas, a hardtop outdoes all.
- - Hard top gazebo was made to endure most weather (as long as snow is cleared according to instructions
- - Host picnics, and barbeques it fits a crowd without feeling crowded
- - Two-tier roof allows comfortable airflow underneath
- - Mesh sidewalls to keep out winged annoyances
- - Curtains add extra wind protection, get rid of glare, and provide privacy
- - Hanging hook for decorations, heaters, fans, and lanterns
- - All-terrain gazebo that can be mounted to soft or hard ground
- - Assembly is required
- - Color: Bronze, Brown, Black
- - Materials: Aluminum, Steel, Breathable Mesh, Polyester
- - Overall Dimensions: 15.9' L x 12' W
- - Eave Height: 6.8' H
- - Top Height: 10.1 H'
- - Distance Between Columns: 14.4' L x 10.5' W
- - Windproof Level: 7 (50-61 km/h, 31.5-38.5 mph)
- - Snow Load Capacity: 200 lbs.
- - Item Label: 84C-204V01
- Note: Do not use in extreme weather. Please dispose of snow before capacity is reached
- - 1 x Gazebo
- - 12 x Expansion Screw
- - 12 x Ground Stake
- - 1 x Manual
Customer PhotosSee more customer images
Since the product arrived earlier than expected, the build started earlier too.
Took 5 hrs for myself to spread a tarp out (since building on my new resurfaced deck), spread out all the framing parts, inventory them, and build the complete frame. The instructions don't have text on them, but if you look them over carefully and study the parts, it's a piece of cake. At least for me.
I stopped at putting the roofing panels on, because it got warm and late in the day.
4 days later I put the roof on, by myself (well, wife handed some parts). Here is a small hint when putting the roof panels on. This helped me put them up and keep them up until time to bolt them on. Use the very long bolts and slide them in at the bottom of the panel, where the regular bolts go through. Just the bolts no nuts, they are there just to keep the panels in place until they are all up on one side. I only put a couple in each panel.. Then put the regulars bolts in with the spacers.
I did this with the small top roof section and the large bottom section. Made it a one person job.
The roofing part took another 3 hrs, but I was in no hurry. I did need help in getting the bolts and nut tight.
Remember don't tighten all bolts until sections are level (uprights and angle brackets), all roofing supports are in, and also wait until all panels are in before getting them tight.
Only had one problem with one hole, loosen a few bolts and everything came together.
Been using it everyday.
I recommend it. Put away
Delivery was a day earlier than projected (except one of the 6 boxes got delayed 2 days by FedEx) - no big deal. Packages were slightly wet but no harm done to the product.
Assembly was quite straight forward, but I do recommend reading the instructions at least twice before starting assembly. Also you need a large area to lay the parts out.
The instruction book is quite good but you must pay attention to the order of assembly - don't guess it. One criticism is the some of the parts have their letter key on just one of multiple items. We had to mark the other identical items with our own label as they sometimes get mixed up with other similar items.
Having a helper is really useful.
Screws fit well, but do not force them, if it doesn't screw go in easily remove the screw, readjust and replace the screw - they can cross thread easily.
The enclosed Hex wrench and spanner are useless (Made of hard cheese I think), use your own good quality tools.
Another tip, before adding the roof be sure to place the frame in the position you want it (Or try different positions) as it is easy to move around before adding the heavy roof. Put away