Give your small animals a secure and comfortable shelter with our raised rabbit hutch from Pawhut! Constructed from fir wood with a painted finish, this rabbit cage will provide years of use with very little maintenance. The hinged asphalt roof provides protection from the elements and gives you easy access to the inside of the bunny hutch. A convenient bottom pull-out tray makes regular cleaning quick and easy. The front door of the bunny cage has a locking bolt that protects your pets from predators and other dangers. This bunny hutch is a great addition to your patio, backyard, or other outdoor spaces, and is easy to assemble with included instructions and necessary hardware. You and your pet will love this elevated hutch from PawHut!
- - Small rabbit cage, recommended for one rabbit
- - Constructed of 100% wood and finished with paint for durability
- - Asphalt roof protects your pets against harsh weather, included against harmful UV rays
- - Removable bottom sliding tray and openable roof for easy cleaning
- - Raised design keeps your small animals secure, dry and warm, especially during rainy days
- - Durable spray wire protects your pets from predators and ensures excellent air circulation
- - Ideal for rabbits, guineas pigs and other small animals
- - Suitable for 1 rabbit weighing about 6lbs
- - Assembly is required, all necessary hardware included
- - Color: Grey, Black, Blue
- - Material: Fir Wood
- - Overall Dimension: 33.75" L x 17.75" W x 27.5" H
- - Living House Dimension: 33.75" L x 17.75" W x 15"
- - Door Size: 10.25" W x 10.25" H
- - Tray Size: 28.75" L x 14.25" W
- - Off the Ground: 12.5"
- - Net Weight: 17.6 lbs.