Give your backyard chickens roomy space to run play and rest with this outdoor chicken coop kit from PawHut. This specially designed wooden coop has dual exterior detachable runs that allow you to customize it for multiple configurations to fit various sized spaces. It comes with a large 2-tier living house and ramp for easy up and down access. The chicken house attaches to 2 galvanized chicken wire fenced enclosures that allow your animals plenty of room to move around without the fear of predators. In addition the chicken nesting box is the perfect place for chickens to lay eggs and has a hinged roof for easy collection. Our backyard chicken coop is made of fully treated and grooved fir wood that has been coated with a water based preservative. With its great combination of durability style and function this PawHut chicken coop is the perfect home for your birds.
✔ Nesting box(es)
✔ Pull-out tray
✔ Private sleep space
✔ Wire mesh
✔ Chicken run
- - Ramp allows chickens to easily enter and exit the housing area.
- - 2 tier main house design gives chickens lots of room to rest and be active.
- - 2-part nesting box is included and can be easily opened to extract eggs.
- - Multiple doors for easy access and cleaning.
- - Ramp allows chickens to enter the raised housing area easily.
- - Crafted from solid fir wood for superior strength and durability.
- - This attaches to a wide-open fenced enclosure that allows them plenty of room to move around. Holds up to 2-8 chickens.
- - Easily assembled required, don’t hesitate to get one coop for your chicken duck or rabbit or any other your lovely pet you like.
- - Color: Cinnamon Brown and White
- - Material: Fir Wood Steel Wire
- - Straight Line Design Size: 114.25" L x 28" W x 46.75" H
- - L-shape Design Size: 92.5" L x 45.25" W x 46.75" H
- - Concave Design Size: 70.75" L x 67.25" W x 46.75" H
- - Main House Size: 42.25" L x 28" W x 26.75" H
- - Single Run Size: 45.25" L x 23.5" W x 19.5" H
- - Nesting Box Size: 22.75" L x 11.75" W x 9.75" H
- - Net Weight: 88.5 lbs
- NOTE: Buyer to determine the number of pets that will fit in the coop depending on breed and size.