For those who are getting into the urban and suburban home farming craze or those who simply want to upgrade their backyard garden keeping chickens has become the new craze! With this rolling chicken coop from PawHut you can give them a home of their own that is both stylish and functional. This chicken coop include both an outdoor and indoor option so you can give them open space to move around in a fenced enclosure as well as multi-leveled indoor spots that will allow them to hide from the elements and lay eggs. A variety of accommodating features awaits your chickens including a chicken nesting box with a hinged top that offers an easy way to deposit and collect eggs two perches inside for your chickens to roost on during the day or night a door that acts as a ramp and slide slots that allows for proper ventilation and airflow. The removable trays are perfect for easy cleaning and multiple doors and windows so you have easy access to your birds.
✔ Nesting box(es)
✔ Pull-out tray
✔ Private sleep space
✔ Wire mesh
✔ Chicken run
- - Ramp allows chickens to easily enter and exit the housing area.
- - Durable spray wire keeps your pets from predator and ensures excellent air circulation.
- - Includes observation windows that provide odor-free airflow into the living area.
- - Main poultry house is elevated for preventing damage from wet conditions.
- - This attaches to a wide-open fenced enclosure that allows them plenty of room to move around. Holds up to 2-8 chickens.
- - Easily assembled required, don’t hesitate to get one coop for your chicken duck or rabbit or any other your lovely pet you like.
- - Color: Natural Wood
- - Material: Fir Wood Wire
- - Overall Dimensions: 97.75" L x 38.5" W x 46.25" H
- - Outdoor Run: 54" L x 31.5" W x 31.25" - 39" H
- - Living Area: 24.75" L x 31.5" W x 24.25" - 31" H
- - Living Area Door: 11" W x 12.25" H
- - Outdoor Run Door: 24.75" W x 28" H
- - Living Area Side Door: 11.25" W x 16.63" H
- - Run Under Living Area: 26" L x 31.5" W x 12.25" H
- - Assembly Required
- NOTE: Buyer to determine the number of pets that will fit in the coop depending on breed and size.