PawHut presents our raised leg wooden chicken coop with side ramp and chicken nesting box. With its natural fir wood construction and a treated finish, this chicken coop is built for superior strength and durability. A 2-section nesting box is matched by 2 perches for sleeping or standing on along with 4 raised legs that keep the hutch dry during rainy weather. The side door acts as a ramp for quick access to the inside which can be left open to allow for airflow in the coop or closed when its cold out. Multiple handles on each side make this backyard chicken coop easily moveable, creating a healthier environment for your chickens and your yard. Placing the coop in different locations can result in happier chickens and better quality eggs! A handy slide-out pan conveniently removes from the bottom for cleaning. Made from natural fir and coated with an environmentally friendly outdoor nitro lacquer this chicken coop kit will stand up to both nature and time with resolve. Featuring a unique style and clever cottage design, this is one chicken coop that shouldn' be missed!
- - Nesting box offers an easy way to collect eggs, 2 perches inside for resting
- - Side door acts as a ramp for quick access to the inside
- - Sliding pan conveniently removes from the bottom for cleaning
- - Natural fir wood construction for superior strength and durability
- - Color: Cream White, Brown, Black
- - Material: Fir Wood
- - Overall Dimensions: 47.25" L x 37.75" W x 48.5" H
- - Front Window Size: 8.75" L x 16.25" H
- - Side Door Ramp Size: 8.75" L x 21.25" H
- - Nesting Box Size: 38.75" L x 12.50" H
- - Bottom Tray Size: 35.75" L x 19.25" W x 1.50" H
- - Foot Height: 9.25"
- - Net Weight: 74.8 lbs
- - Assembly Required
- NOTE: Buyer to determine the number of pets that will fit in the coop depending on breed and size.