Looking to plant flowers and vegetables, but only have a space to do it? Then check out this 3-level garden bed from Outsunny! The three levels are ideal for this: the planter box is space-efficient, and perfect for patios and balconies, as much as it is for backyards and gardens. We made our plant stand with high-quality fir wood. Not only does this make the plant bed stable, but it provides a natural look that is perfect for outdoor use. Furthermore, the inside of each planting box is lined with a non-woven fabric that helps prevent soil erosion, while holes in the bottom create an outflow for excess water. Finally, we made sure to include a clapboard on the back of the raised garden bed to place tools, as well as hooks for much the same purpose. Check out this practical, stylish, and space-saving plant stand, and let your leafy-friends grow!
- - 3 level flower stand gives you ample space to place your plants
- - Made with solid fir wood for durability
- - A-shaped legs add stability
- - Bottom clapboard provides space to put tools
- - Each side has 2 hooks for hanging small tools
- - Non-woven fabric in the planting box for preventing soil erosion
- - 2 holes on the bottom of each stand for the outflow of excess water
- - Assembly required
- - Material: Fir Wood, Non-Woven Fabric
- - Color: Nature Wood
- - Overall Dimensions: 47.25" L x 26.75" W x 31.5" H
- - Dimension of First Level: 44" L x 10" W x 7.5" H
- - Dimension of Second & Third Layer: 44" L x 9" W x 6.75" H
- - Planting Area of First Level: 43.25" L x 8.25" W x 6.25" H
- - Planting Area of Second & Third Level: 43.25" L x 7.75" W x 6" H
- - Clapboard Size: 44" L x 13.5" W
- - Height of Levels to Ground (from Top to Bottom): 31.5", 24.5", 14.25"
- - Height between Clapboard and Floor: 14.5"
- - Weight Capacity: 220 lbs (each layer), 11 lbs (hooks)