The Outsunny steel portable backyard charcoal BBQ grill and offset smoker combo is a great choice for the beginner griller or for someone looking for a more compact sized option. This barbecue has two separate openings: one for the grill itself, and the other for the connected offset smoker, allowing for the ultimate backyard experience. An easy-to-read thermometer is connected on the main lid so you never have to worry about opening the lid to check the temperature. Two shelves and a metal grating provide maximum space for storage. Lightweight, easy-to-move, this grill is a perfect addition for anyone who looks forward to cooking outdoors.
- - Handy combination of offset smoker, BBQ, and charcoal grill for multiple usage
- - Side vent allows increased air flow
- - Smoker firebox helps offset heat and add smoke flavor
- - Lit-mounted thermometer and wooden handles for easy use
- - Two shelves as well as a lower metal grating for maximum space
- - Sturdy construction with angled legs ensures stability
- - Rust-resistant cold-rolled steel makes it built to last for years to come
- - Two Wheels for easy and smooth movement
- - Color: Black
- - Material: Cold-rolled Steel, Solid Wood Board
- - Overall Dimensions: 48.75" L x 20.75" W x 41" H
- - BBQ Interior: 24.25" L x 12" W
- - Firebox Exterior: 24.1" L x 11.8" H
- - Firebox Interior: 11.75" L x 12" W
- - Side Shelf: 11.75" L x 10.5" W
- - Front Shelf: 23.75" L x 8.75" W
- - Front Shelf to Ground Height: 28.5"
- - Working Temperature:100-1000℉
- - Net Weight: 37.5 lbs
- - Shelf Weight Capacity: 22 lbs
- - Power Source: Charcoal (not included)
- - Certification: FDA
- PROPOSITION 65 WARNING: Fuel used in wood and charcoal burning appliances and the combustible products of such fuels contain chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.